CALL NOW ! 800-985-6929
Our standard 700 Series – the heart of Boston Gear’s speed reducer product line – has been serving industry reliably for over 15 years. Its proven modular design has set the industry standard for performance and is the most imitated product in today’s worm gear speed reducer market. But why settle for a knock-off when you can have the original – from Boston Gear.
- The 700 Series’ large oil reservoir provides efficient heat dissipation and lubrication for longer operating life.
- Its multi-position mounting flexibility allows for installation in virtually any position.
- Housings are straddle-milled, top and bottom, for precise alignment of horizontal and vertical bases.
- Internal baffles assure positive, leak-free venting.
- The 700 Series’ rugged housing, fabricated of fine-grained, gear-quality cast iron, provides maximum strength for maximum durability, as well as greater precision during worm and gear alignment.
- Boston Gear’s 700 Series high-strength bronze worm gear is straddle mounted between heavy-duty tapered roller bearings to increase thrust and overhung load capacities, sizes 713-760.
- Our 700 Series’ high-strength steel output shaft assures capacity for high torque and overhung loads.
- Pipe plugs allow easy fill, level, and drain in any mounting position.
- The 700 Series’ super-finished oil-seal diameters on both input and output shafts extend seal life.
- Both 2D and 3D CAD drawings are available from BostSpec2.
Conveyors (belt, direct-drive, inclined, etc.)
Packaging machinery (shrink wrappers, stretch wrappers, case sealers, etc.)
- Food processing
- Warehouse material handling
- Paper processing
- 11 basic single reduction sizes
- 8 basic double reduction sizes
- 1/6 – 25 HP
- 5:1 – 60:1 ratios single reduction, 100:1 – 3600:1 ratios double reduction
- Non-flanged, NEMA C-face quill, and coupled input styles
- Projecting and hollow output shafts
- Projecting diameters from 1/2″ to 2-1/4″
- Hollow output bore diameters from 5/8″ to 2-7/16″ (with over 20 bore sizes in stock)
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
Purchase your Boston Standard Worm Gear Speed Reducers NOW!