Delta HES063H23A – 230V SERIES Hybrid Energy System
We provide all Delta AC Drives, VFD’s, Delta AC Servo Motors, Delta Rotary Optical Encoders, Delta Motion Control Network, Delta Programmable Logic Controller, Delta Human Machine Interfaces, Delta Text Panels, Delta Temperature Controllers, Delta Industrial Fieldbus Solutions, Delta Pressure Sensor, Delta Brushless DC Motors as well as Delta Brushless DC Drives.
Delta’s Hybrid Energy Saving (HES) System:
Provides precise pressure and flow controls for each injection molding process and also solves the energy waste issues of a traditional injection molding machine. This solution helps to improve product quality, market competitiveness and productivity.
- Superior Energy-Saving Outcomes: Lower energy consumption rate at the clamping and cooling stage while providing high productivity and high precision.
- 40% less energy consumption compared to a variable pump hydraulic systems.
- 60% less energy consumption compared to a traditional quantitative pump hydraulic system.
- Low Oil Temperature: Oil temperature reduced by 5~10 oC; oil usage reduced by 50~60%; requires 50% less oil tank volume; lower cooler specifications required and for some cases cooler is not required.
- High Duplication Accuracy: Precise flow and pressure control featuring duplication of products with less than 0.09% difference.
- Long Holding pressure: Keeps mold halves securely closed for a longer period for thick plastic products formation.
- Good Frequency Response: When uses Delta HES with permanent magnetic servo motor (PMSM) speeds up frequency response to 50ms.
- Suitable for Harsh Environments: The resolver used in Delta HES is resistant to earthquakes, oil and dust.
- Old Machine Replenishment: Supports analog command 0~10V and linear correction (3 points), no replacing
- Flow Convergence: Saves cost on tubes, large flow capacity, enhances energy-saving.
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
Purchase your Delta HES063H23A NOW!