Delta VFD007B23A AC Drive
The Delta VFD-B series is a general purpose NEMA 1 drive and offers V/F, Sensorless Vector and Closed Loop Vector control. With its Constant Torque rating and 0-2000Hz output, the VFD-B is designed to handle most conventional drive applications found in the industrial manufacturing industry. The VFD-B series drives are used in many applications including: HVAC, Compressor, Crane Gantry, Elevator, Escalator, Material Handling, Water/Wastewater, and Woodworking to name a few.
ITEM # VFD007B23A
MFG # VFD007B23A
DRIVE AC 1HP 230V 3PH
Item Number: VFD007B23A
Manufacturer: Delta Products
Item Category: Drive
- Output frequency 0.1 ~ 400 Hz
- Adjustable V/f curve and vector control
- Master/Auxiliary and 1st / 2nd frequency source selectable
- 16-step speed control and 15-step preset speed process control
- Built-in PID feedback control
- Auto torque boost & slip compensation
- Built-in MODBUS communication, baud rate up to 38400 bps
- Support communication module (DN-02, LN-01, PD-01)
Purchase your Delta VFD007B23A NOW!
You Can Purchase your Delta AC Drive Panel’s with bypass and line reactor HERE
! Please call, or email your Specs. !
Delta Bypass Panels play an important role in a system to reduce energy usage,optimize AC motor speed control, extend motor life, and reduce overall cost. The bypass capabilities allow the motor to be operated from either the Delta VFD or at full speed, directly across the line. The Delta Bypass Panel sets a benchmark for cost, performance, quality, and custom engineered bypass panels. Delta offers both the standard bypass panel, or our custom engineered panel to fulfill all your specification requirements.