Hansen P4 Multistage – Vertical
Dedicated Gearbox series to measure all vertical applications
- Specific vertical housing – available in 20 sizes from 3 to 1100 kNm output torque.
- Increased bearing span for robustness against high overhung loads.
- Mounting feet symmetric around low speed shaft to evenly distribute loads.
- Service friendly with split plane and maintenance-free sealing system.
- Powerful Hansen P4 gear geometry for low noise and vibration levels.
- Designed for heavy-duty applications: Cooling towers, Mixers, Toasters, Pulpers and more.
|Number of Sizes||20|
|Housing type||Specific housings for vertical applications (split-plane)|
|Gears||Helical and Bevel helical (in accordance with AGMA)|
|Stages||2, 3 or 4 stage|
|Reduction Ratios||3.55:1 to 630:1 and special ratio’s upon request|
|Nominal output torque||from 3 to 1100 kNm|
|Input speed||up to 1800 rpm|
|Shaft type||Solid or hollow low speed shaft|