The Hitachi SJ100 series of VSD Variable frequency drive is a small low cost inverter suitable for standard AC motors.
We carried all models of the Hitachi SJ100 inverter from stock and my have some remaining. However, we do have large stocks of all Hitachi inverter ranges, including the SJ200 which replaced the SJ100.
- 200V and 400V class inverters
- UL or CE version available
- Sensorless vector control
- Regenerative braking circuit
- Convenient keypad for parameters settings
- Built-in RS-422 communications interface to allow configuration from a PC and for field bus external modules
- Sixteen programmable speed levels
- Motor constants are programmable, or may be set via auto-tuning
- PID control adjusts motor speed automatically to maintain a process variable value
- High starting torque of 200% rating or greater
- Continuous operation at 100% torque within a 1:10 speed range (6/60 Hz / 5/50 Hz) without motor derating
- Fan has ON/OFF selection to provide longer life for cooling fan (on models with fan)
FREE SHIPPING on the SJ100 Series AC Drives (ground service using our choice of carrier, within the contiguous United States only)
Hitachi no longer considers this series to be core product.
Please Call for replacement assistance 800-985-6929
1 or 3 Phase
Height: 5.12 in
Width: 3.86 in
Depth: 5.08 in
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
Hitachi AC Drive Sales, Hitachi AC Drives, Hitachi Drives, Hitachi, Hitachi VFD’s