We provide all LEESON Motor, LEESON Electric, LEESON Electric Motor, LEESON Washgard Series and LEESON Speedmaster Series products.
LEESON Grove Gear IRONMAN WASHGUARD Helical-Bevel S Series Gear Reducers
|(Replaces the Grove Gear TorqueLine Series)
|Adding a white, BISSC certified epoxy finish to the Helical-Worm gear reducers provides superior durability in wet environments and resistance to caustic cleaning solutions. With WASHGUARD® features, the gear reducers are ideal for food service and other wet or humid conditions.
- Food-grade white epoxy paint
- Food-grade synthetic lubricant meets USDA Class H2 standards
- Enviroseal feature provides a vent-free and “sealed for life” design
- Viton® double-lip seals are up to five times more durable than nitrile seals and provide added resistance to chemicals common in washdown applications
- Patented Forsheda V-ring on output shaft provides extra protection from high pressure water spray and other contaminants
- O-ring on “flat-faced” input flange provides a positive seal against moisture intrusion
- Stainless steel output shaft is corrosion resistant for long life
- O-rings on input and output covers eliminate gaskets, sealants and leaks
Standard Helical-Worm features include:
- 4 sizes available in gear reducer, GEAR+MOTOR™ and integral gearmotor designs
- Input horsepower ratings up to 17 HP
- Available in double, triple, and quadruple reduction with ratios from 7:1 to 3400:1
- High efficiency design maximizes system performance
- Solid output shaft and hollow output shaft available in all sizes
- Hardened and ground steel worm shaft and high capacity bronze alloy worm gear give you the advantages of worm gearing with the efficiency of helical gearing
- 5 day standard lead time on sizes through 887 double & triple reduction units
LEESON Grove Gear IRONMAN WASHGUARD Helical-Bevel S Series Gear Reducers Part Numbers:
CALL US FOR PART NUMBERS OR SEE
Purchase your LEESON Grove Gear IRONMAN WASHGUARD Helical-Bevel S Series Gear Reducers today!