700 Series Motorized Quill Input NEMA Frame Selections 1750 RPM Input 3 HP Gear Reducer
Click on the links below to see drawings and Specs:
- LEESON 7050 Catalog
- Grove Gear LeCentric Manual 092310
- TM.LEEC.LeCentric.1 700 Series Mounting Dimensions
- R Series & P Series Introduction 386-391 972 KB
- R Series & P Series Quick Selection 392-428 4.80 MB
- P Series Introduction 457-458 334 KB
- P Series Maximum Rating Tables 459-467 997 KB
- P Series Dimensions 468-474 834 KB
- R Series & P Series Weights & Technical Information
- CALL NOW ! 800-985-6929
LEESON LeCENTRIC P7272028.B1 Aluminum Inline Gear Reducers
LeCENTRIC™ aluminum inline gear reducers, available in 1/4 through 7-1/2 HP, offer unsurpassed advantages in terms of weight, efficiency and interchangeability. The reducers are loaded with long life features that industrial equipment users have come to expect. Perhaps LeCENTRIC™ ’s most intriguing feature is it’s modular construction, which allows for the in-field addition of a specific base or flange needed to make LeCENTRIC™ a bolt-in replacement for dozens of popular reducer brands.
- Removable inspection cover allows periodic inspection of gearing during routine maintenance.
- Ratios up dot 63:1 in two-stage units and up to 278:1 in three-stage units to maximize efficiency and reduce overall case size.
- Single-piece aluminum alloy housing vacuum impregnated with Resinol RT (MILSTD 276) for protection and sealing. No secondary finish required but readily accepts paint. Combines light weight with high tensile strength. Precision machined for alignment of bearings and gearing.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with many popular reducers, including SEW, David Brown, Nord and Dodge.
- Robust output shaft of high strength steel alloy for superior torque and overhung load capacities.
- Premium Viton® seal provide extra protection against entry of contaminants or loss of lubrication. Tandem seals available on input and output.
- Permanently marked nameplate with output torque, ratio and maximum input horsepower.
- Oversized ball bearings on both input and output shafts.
- Bolt-on output flange also available to allow interchange with many industry-standard sizes.
- Removable mounting base allows interchange with dozens of competitive units.
- Bearing spans optimized to allow for maximum overhung load capacity, enhanced durability and reliability—while minimizing shaft deflection.
- LeCentric™ reducers are filled with Mobilgear SHC 320 synthetic oil as standard. All sizes are considered “lubed for life.” Specify mounting position at time of order.
- All gearing is hardened and ground (AGMA Class 10 or better), for enhanced efficiency and noise reduction. Double reduction units are 96 – 97% efficient.
- WASHGUARD® options available.