CALL NOW ! 800-985-6929
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
- NORD bw Form Helical Inline Ordering Guide PDF
- NORD B1000 Operating & Instruction Manuals For Gear Units PDF
- NORD B1000 Operating & Instruction Manuals For Gear Units German PDF
- NORD Constant Speed Drives Specs PDF
- NORD G1119 US Pump Drive Guide PDF
Nord SK 42 – 90S/4 In-line Helical Gearmotors
Nord In-line Helical Gearmotors Features:
- robust cast iron housing
- gearing meets up to date international high standards
- wide selection of motors and brake-motors including inverter-duty motors
- units available for harsh environments
- integrally cast foot or flange designs
- sleek design for easy cleaning
- all bearings selected to provide long and trouble-free operation
- high quality sealing for enhanced leakage-protection
- output side is integral part of the housing, no bolt-on output cover to cause leakage or gear-misalignment
Purchase your Nord SK 42 – 90S/4 In-line Helical Gearmotors Today
Nord helical gear units are have the highest efficiencies, combined with energy-efficient Nord motors and central or decentralised frequency inverters to provide versatile system solutions with the highest levels of efficiency and economy. Standard nord gear motors are used for various applications.
With powerful drive solutions, NORD gear motors put even the largest machines of this world into motion: huge cranes in harbor facilities, retractable roofs in sports stadiums, luggage conveyor belts in airports and ski lifts. No matter what your application is, NORD gear motors are sure to keep them running.
NORD motor products embody an innovative combination between compact mechanics and intelligent electronics. NORD markets and produces a complete product line of nord gear motor mechanical and electrical drive components including, quality nord gear reducers, nord gear motors, nord helical bevel gear motors, and nord helical geared motor. NORD offers you a complete choice of products which include nord motors, nord gear motor, nord gear reducer and nord gear motors.